difficult child confessed to husband

DammitJanet

nancy....have you considered getting the book from Passages from Passages Malibu in California in addition to your AA stuff? From what I have heard, they have some success getting people help with addiction when AA hasnt worked. They are sending the book out free right now if you call them. The ad is on TV right now when you watch the Intervention show. If you arent up to watching that show right now, I will get the phone number next Monday for you when I watch it. I see it on TV after I watch Hoarders...lol. I am trying to get up the nerve to call Hoarders on myself...sigh.

A

AmericanGirl

I found the link to order the book by googling it. 5.95 shipping but that's a bargain. Would post the link but I am on n iPad right now. I googled passages malibu book.

Thanks Janet!

Nancy

Thanks Janet, I ordered it. The $5.95 was shipping costs but it's a bargain. I'll let you know what I think of it.

Nancy

Tiredof33

I'm so sorry to read your post! That is what I'm going through now too. My difficult child was doing great and they started drinking and partying a lot, started by going to concerts.

They just don't understand that although they started out slow (maybe!) it catches up to them very fast.

He lost some childhood friends this time, so maybe that will make him think. I hope your difficult child decides her family is more important to her than alcohol!

(((prayers to us all)))