difficult child did great!

Jena

HI :)

Yup back to work and hardly ever here again, *****!!!

difficult child had her very first violin concert tonight, she was up on stage with about 50 kids at one point, on a HUGE stage in the middle school not even her own.

Was she a bit anxious? umm yup she was, but guess what she handled it coped through it with-no help from me!!! YAY!!

She looked beautiful, bit hurdle for her tonight. She's done small, very small chorus things on tiny stage at her school with-alot of anxiety, yet this wtih an instrument in her hand was just the redirect focus she needed to take her head off the anxiety.

oh, i'm sooo proud!! and very proud of her!

Dad took them both for ice cream after, and drove out for 3 hours to come see it. Overall really good night to be a difficult child mom!! :)

just wanted to share that with you guys!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Awww How sweet!
That is so huge for her. I would use this as long as possible to show her how much she can and did do tonight.
How brave she was, how so many people can never do something like that even as adults!!!
Give her a big congratulation from me!

Jena

thanks guys!!

Miles very funny!

Wait, she's having her very first sleepover tomorrow also. Totally amazing.

susiestar

Roll With It
How AWESOME!! I know this is a tough situation if you don't have anxiety. I can only IMAGINE how hard it was for her. But I am so PROUD that she was able to perform and maybe even enjoy it!

This will be a big confidence boost for her, and for you!

Give her a big hug from Auntie Susie and tell her I am incredibly proud of the way she performed!

I hope and pray that she will be able to remember how this felt, how she handled it and how happy she was after she did it.

Thank you for sharing this. The moments like this give us ALL hope for our kids.

M

ML

What a great post! That is so cool she plays the violin. Manster thinks he wants to play an instrument and I'm thinking to get him keyboard lessons. Way To Go difficult child!