difficult child for sale

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Janet, I WISH I had thought of that!! What an awesome idea! :bravo:

Star, as always, thanks so much for your words. I layed awake in bed last night wondering if one of those little punks out there that have something against difficult child (God knows there are enough of them now!) were going to come into my house last night and, well, I don't know if any of them would be smart enough to think of anything other than killing us. This morning I eeked myself out of bed to tell difficult child to go to the library afterschool today. She was not happy but my desire for her happpiness flew out the window a long time ago :hammer:, so I will be picking her up from the library. :laugh:

I was talking to my sister late last night and she said that she could just imagine my exh's face when I suggest he take difficult child for a while...lol...he'd probably feign a bad connection and hang up in my ear :rofl:. difficult child had a panic attack shortly after I posted last night :tongue:. I gave her an ativan and told her to roll over and go to sleep. Funny how her panic attacks always seem to be at thier worst when she's been caught doing something she shouldn't :wink:. She has a counseling appointment today and I plan on calling her to the mat in front of the counselor. I just wish the counselor was more stern with difficult child and her lame attempts at changing her ways.

I realize it is part difficult child-ness, and that her impulsivity continues to be the stronghold, but c'mon, how many times does she have to put herself and all of us through this before she thinks "Hey, maybe I shouldn't talk to cretons anymore"?? :hammer:

I was thinking about what emilyislost said - a swap might be good for all of us. Once they thier difficult child-ness really gets zooming, it's time to swap. Have a great day everyone.