difficult child has a few days clean

difficult child signed papers for rehab Sat. and has gone to two NA meetings. Baby steps but huge. I am still exhausted from the extreme chaos and drama last week. husband is taking a day and a half off to help. Compassion

exhausted

This is good news. I'm glad your husband is helping-it really is nice to have another person to rely on. I hope that your difficult child find peace and support and will turn a corner. You take care of yourself. (((Hugs)))

Nancy

(((((HUGS))))) I still remember the day that our difficult child agreed to go into treatment like it was yesterday. It is burned into my memory because it is the first day I felt there was hope. I will keep you an dhim in my prayers. This will be a long and difficult road but one that can have a very happy ending.

Please let us know how it's going. Many of us have been there and we are here to help you through it.

Nancy

T

toughlovin

That is good news... it truly is one day a time for them and for you.

TL

S

Signorina

Such good news - first step is admitting he has a problem and HE HAS TAKEN IT! HOORAY!

What good news! It is always good to hear about a difficult child who has made the first step toward getting clean and healthy. Sending good thoughts to you so that you can also take care of yourself. Hugs....

Kathy813

Staff member
Finally going to rehab was a huge step for my difficult child. It was the first time she admitted that she had a substance abuse problem. You can't get better until you admit to a problem.

I think it is wonderful that your difficult child has taken that first step.

~Kathy