difficult child I update

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
difficult child I (17 y/o son) is now in a self contained BD class at his highschool. It is nothing like my younger son's BD class in the middle school (and I thought his was bad!)

difficult child I basically sits in a room and is able to listen to his music, and text on his phone. Does a handful of math problems and reads a paragraph, it's very frustrating, however, even though it's wrong to "push him through" he has zero self motivation and is 110% defiant about everything, so if this is what it takes to get him a diploma then so be it, sigh......

knock on wood, he has been staying out of trouble and not breaking probation. He also was/is grateful he got an Xbox 360, he knows he did not deserve it!

Andy

I am surprised the school would allow a cell phone.

I am glad he showed some appreciation about the X-box and is staying out of trouble.

On a side note: When did our Bella visit you? It sure looks like Bella in the dog outfit!

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Tired Mommy: he's a little bit of 9th, a little bit of 10th and a wee bit of an 11th grader......

Adrianne: that is our new baby boy Duncan! He looks different now that he was groomed, not so fluffy :( but no knots! My friend's Bichon is named Bella too!

Andy

So cute - their fur grows like our hair - you will have a fluff ball again soon. Their fur is sooooo soft!