difficult child in neighbor's closet (long)

TerryJ2

I am taking this all into consideration.
I really want another full evaluation. husband is trying to put his head in the sand again. I know how he can argue his case and put things off, so I'm just going to get the child psychiatric's referrals and run with-them. Immediately.

by the way, my Bip friend did point out that bip people still have to follow rules, and my son doesn't think he has to follow anyone's rules.
That's a big one I want to investigate with-the new evaluation. difficult child has been like that from birth.

TerryJ2

Thanks. I can use a lot of hugs.
I used to be angry with-difficult child. Now I'm afraid for him.
It's a different universe.

sabrah

patience...
just wanted to send my support. I began to tear when I read ur post because it brought back memories of my daughter/difficult child before she was on medications for mood disorder/ BiPolar (BP). we did not have the exact situation but the humiliation and totall loss with her behavior and it really exploded at 12. She was originally diagnosis'd NonVerbal Learning Disorder (NVLD) which upon reading up on I realized did not fit at all, but she did have frontal lobe issues, executive functio, which I thought think is adhd related, but like ur son it went way beyond adhd and the signs of hypersexuality were thier. As it got worse I was convinced it was BiPolar (BP), took her to psychiatric and he said possible BiPolar (BP), def mood disorder (I think he thought possible spizophrenia, as apparently she was hearing vouces but I did not know that as she never mentioned that), also she gets obbsesive and paranoid. hope things become clear soon, finding my difficult child had BiPolar (BP) and getting her medications that wrked has been a life saver.
my heart really feels ur struggle and pain right now.

TerryJ2

Thank you, Sabrah. So sorry about your daughter, but so glad she's stable now. Gosh, you've got quite a family there!