difficult child is home from psychiatric hospital

StressedM0mma

And I can't decide if I am happy or terrified. The IOP director let her come home and wait to start tomorrow. She ate some dinner went up to play with her makeup and is now asleep on the couch. She wants up at 7. Hopefully she will wake up. I think she will. She wants to use her own shower, and finally shave her legs. She also came up with a success plan to get up and get to school. I just hope we can get it to work. I am pretzeling that it does. Her puppy sure was happy to see her. I guess I am happy that my family is together, I just wish that the honeymoon difficult child would be the one to stay.

StressedM0mma

Thanks Step. I unfortunately am not holding out too much hope. I know I should, but she came out of the psychiatric hospital with the same anger and defience she went in with. At least EVERYONE has seen it, and they are all calling her on it. The IOP director said that difficult child knows she is in the wrong, and that is why she is pushing back so much. Who knows. I guess I will take each day as it comes. Not much more we can do.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Hugs. I know that feeling so well when you hope this will be "the" time. Prayers going up that it is.