difficult child is home from the psychiatric hospital

mstang67chic

Going Green
He called me at work today saying he was discharged and I could pick him up anytime. I didn't go until after work.

He seems to be a lot better this time than his last discharge. (Where his papers listed his condition upon release as IMPROVED) He of course gave me the whole, "I feel so much better, I'm going to get a job...blah blah blah blah blah" speil again.

I"m hoping this time did something, I really am. I'm just so tired. The did change his medications a bit. Instead of taking his Risperdal by mouth, he will get a shot every two weeks. But, that still leaves 4 other medications he has to take orally.

Oh and his medications? He had left them at his friend's house where he was living. I went over there to get them. Wound up with a bottle of one medication and a daily storage thingy with 3 types of pills. No idea which ones they are and it's not nearly all of them but I have SOME.

:slap:

When is our get-together? I want to go NOW.

Added:

On the plus side. He's doing the dishes.

*blink*

UNASKED.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Mstang,
I'm crossing all body parts that difficult child is much improved this time. I can understand wishing the gathering was now!:) Nice that he did the dishes unasked!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm crossed up like a bishops office - Saying mucho prayers that THIS is the IT time.

and then .......we breathe.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
So, what's that load of dishes running ya? About, what, $2k? lol

there's days I'd pay it.

j/k. All jokes aside, I hope the renewed vigor sticks around a while.

Hugs.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Positive thoughts & white light heading your way that difficult child can & will maintain out in the community. Take the skills he's been taught over the years & use them.

:flower: &
:bigsmile: that your day is a pleasant one & that you make it until the CD board get together.