difficult child thinks you should all send her gifts..lol

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
The other day when difficult child and I were discussing her future life, I repeated something Lisa had posted to me and she said:

"I really think that since I've been the source of such entertainment to your "CD friends"" (at this point she actually held up her hands and made the sign of quotes and said it with a bit of a sneer), "that they all should have sent me gifts for Christmas instead of you."

I explained that I didn't exchange gifts with anyone on CD - that we had given away gifts we received and didn't like and some people reciprocated, that's all....she said, "Oh".

I laughed and said, "Well, hey, you know what? I think this conversation will also prove to be entertaining!".

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Why should anything in my life be off limits to your friends on CD? Glad I'm sooooo entertaining. Tell them all I said 'Hey'."

LOL.

Andy

Oh, I think we can all manage to send her gifts of wisdom. So, here is a start of words of advise: (find a small autograph book and write these one on each page - decorate and give to her as a late gift):

Take mom's words to heart. You may not understand them or like them, but some day they will make sense and you will either wish you had listened or thank her for the words you listened to.

In bad weather, call mom the minute you leave work (not 1 hour earlier) to let her know you are on your way home and the route you are taking.

I will give this some more thoughts and maybe add more later. However, I am sure others on board have wisdom gifts for her also.

'Chelle

Well, HEY :bigsmile: back to her.

Ummm, can she sing and dance? Now that's entertainment. And she could try out for a reality show with those talents too. Couldn't be worse than SOME of those people who try out for American Idol.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh! Oh! I have a gift for her! Ready?

It's a wish....

I wish that you, dear sweet difficult child of JoG, have a lovely, charming difficult child of your own some day! And that when you do, you call your dear ol' mom up on the phone and thank her from the bottom of your heart for all she's done for you, all the pearls of wisdom she's shared, all the love she's given you, all the research she's done for you, all the antacids she's eaten for you, all nights she's stayed up for you, all the tears she's shed for you, all the heartache she's felt for you. Then she will reply with a hearty thanks to you for the joyful moment you just gave her!

That, is my gift to you! :D

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Oh! Oh! I have a gift for her! Ready?

It's a wish....

I wish that you, dear sweet difficult child of JoG, have a lovely, charming difficult child of your own some day! And that when you do, you call your dear ol' mom up on the phone and thank her from the bottom of your heart for all she's done for you, all the pearls of wisdom she's shared, all the love she's given you, all the research she's done for you, all the antacids she's eaten for you, all nights she's stayed up for you, all the tears she's shed for you, all the heartache she's felt for you. Then she will reply with a hearty thanks to you for the joyful moment you just gave her!

That, is my gift to you! :D

Hahah, gvc, I wouldn't wish a difficult child on anyone. what great gifts!

Star*

call 911........call 911
(shakes head, throws hands up in the air and walks off)

NO NO NO - don't YOU get it by now - you should send ME a gift....for putting up with your butt, and not advising your Mom to send you to the far corners of the earth....eesch - get over yourself already AND send me something nice. -

OH I saw that - and it was not accurate - you have more brain cells than that.

Love Hugs
Auntie Star
I'm WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIITING........

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh sweet child I got a gift for you... she is 7.5.

Um, let's see.

"The days are long but the years are short"
"Yes it IS going to hurt"
"He is a liar"
"If you have to think too long about it, don't do it"
"Yes he is lying to you"
"If it SEEMS dumb it is"

Oh and he is lying to you....

Your Mom loves you and so do we!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Jo........

Tell her that I'll be more than happy to send her a gift if she can pass the phlebotomy course. :D :D :D

We vampires have to stick together. ;)

And you just reminded me I need to post news for Nichole. lol She wants all her board aunties to know.........So off I go.

But tell difficult child I say Hi and that I know she can do it.

Hugs