difficult child update

everywoman

Well, difficult child is going on his fourth week of work. He is getting overtime every week. He works extra shifts if they ask. He has not called in sick, and was late only once because of a severe t-storm and hail. He likes his job. He likes the people he works with. He seems happy and content with life. I should have had his teeth fixed years ago if this was going to be the result.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Glad the job is going well and the teeth are fixed.......who knows what's next? Enjoy it while it lasts.......

Star*

call 911........call 911
You know -

Don't 2nd guess yourself or that you should have with the teeth. I think he had to have the teeth he had in order to appreciate that MOM.........and teeth:beautifulthing:

BRAVO!!!!!!

everywoman

Whyme---next I hope he finds a "nice" girl!!!
Thanks Suz, jusduit, Lisa, and Star.
I am very proud of him. He is doing an awesome job at work. His self-esteem has improved immensely. He is nice and cooperative at home---most of the time. He even gave up his chance to go to Disney because he didn't want to lose this job---that's a biggie for him!!!!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Savor the good stuff. I'm very impressed with how well he has progressed in his personal maturity and decision making abilities.
Good for you. Good for him.