difficult child's birthday today

looking at his baby pictures like I always do on his birthday; today i had to take him to probation office for court ordered drug testing since his first drug test on probation was dirty (he claims remnants from prior use, PO says timing is more indicative of recent use). hard to believe everything that has happened - making me cry.....

Nancy

Aww 92 I know how hard it is especially on their birthday. We look at their baby pictures and wonder where all their innocence went.

Sending hugs to you on your son's day of birth.

Nancy

DDD

Literally been there done that on the birthday. I understand. I still can't look at the videos. Sending hugs. DDD

Tiredof33

It is hard on birthdays. My difficult child's was during the summer and I just posted Happy Birthday on FB. I am not a fan of FB but that is the only way I have to communicate with him.

(((huggs))) do something special for you today.

T

toughlovin

I totally understand.... when I look back I have this intense wish for a do over.... which of course is totally unattainable!!

My difficult children 21st is coming up and I am totally dreading it, knowing it will likely be a very tough and sad day for me.

I know I am coming in late so how did his birthday go?

TL