difficult child's birthday!

Jena

i'm a bad bad difficult child mom!! LOL

yup her birthday was on the 28th last weekned and i didn't even post it!

My parents had a party for her which was really nice of them, invited ppl, ordered food, cake etc.

difficult child was happy. i even called her dad and invited him to pass by to surprise her that worked out well also.

this weekend she goes with dad and will have a birthday party by him on sunday so it's difficult child's birthday month pretty much!! LOL

she's ten now, wow scary. hormones here we come!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Belated Birthday to difficult child!!:hapBday: Lol about the birthday month! My husband thinks he has a whole birthday week-he would take the whole month but too many of us share it with him!;)

Andy

Happy belated birthday difficult child!

Jena, You are not a bad birthday mom - You just made a decision to move in the middle of it all! But, you made it ALL work and that makes you a great birthday mom!

K

Kjs

well you be sure to tell difficult child that all your friends wished her a Happy Birthday. Double digits..

Have a peaceful weekend

M

ML

Happy Birtmonth difficult child! She is the same age as manster for the next 6 months.

Blessings, ML

Jena

thanks guys! Today she celebrates it with her dad on his end. i gotta admit my ex was good, he's been level again lately. he's often better in the spring as well lol. like father like daughter bigtime.

he took her to get 2 toys at toys r us than he took her shopping for spring clothes for her birthday so i wouldnt' have to spend the money. shocking.

TerryJ2

Nice! Good planning on your part.

Yes, you're in for an interesting ride. She may not be that bad, though. You never know. Every kid is different.

Happy Belated birthday!

Jena

thanks, we shall see she's due home in a few minutes. i gotta tell you the truth i feel like i didn't even get a break between her leaving yesterday at 12 and returning today. i had so much i wnated to do but my back and neck stopped me yesterday so all i had was today.

hows your difficult child doing???