difficult child's evaluation today on her birthday!!!

Jena

hi to all

i havne't been around my usual amt. as of late so much going on.

so i'm here at hospital i figured out way to link into their wireless connection its kinda slow but hey it's better than me having nervous breakdown right?? lol

so today is difficult child's birthday so we got up early went swimming in pool at hotel went out to breakfast and yes she aruged iwth me at the pool to get out and almost made us miss shuttle to hospital.

we're doing dinner tonight and pool again she loves that. she actually slept last night pool knocked her out and chlonidine. wihs we could get pool at home

:)

LittleDudesMom

Jennifer,

hope all is going well. The pool used to knock my kids out in the summer when they were younger! It's good CLEAN fun!!!

Sharon

Jena

hi sharon,

she's loving this believe it or not and did incredibly well the doctor said on testing. they went from ten a.m. till 3:30 today with break for lunch.

she had one little weird moment she walked out was hallucinating a little but other than that she loved all the math involved in it.

she doesnt' wanna leave hotel. lol

i'm exhausted lol i'm giong to need vacation after this. we were up at crack of dawn at pool then breakfast then hospital now we're off again to go out Occupational Therapist (OT) dinner just her and i for birthday then back to pool...........:)

too funny. ok i keep checking my wallet i'm scaring myself this has cost alot not including evaluation when i get back home i'd better find a job.

oh we found this great book event too in freezing cold city i bought her a birds nest thingy to hang in tree with paints for us to do together.

this will be an experience she will remember. boyfriend's being good boy :) is at home well was last night wtih older difficult child and his cooked them all dinner made dinner for older difficult child for tonight till he gets in from work. was my wake up call today and has kept me smiling for the most part thru day via text message telling me to breath

i'm proud of difficult child but i'm also proud of me things have been kinda pressurizing lately and i was afraid that this building with it's small corridors and elevators that i dont 'ride but did today would send me into xanax popping mode but so far i'm doing great no nightmares either last night i'm patting me on back. :)

thanks!!

Jena

k had to add difficult child has been dancing with her ipod in her ears in mirror in bathroom for past hr. i cna't seem to get her out for dinner lol

she's so cute

ofcourse she'll be screaming in a little while when i wanna get out of pool after dinner and throwing things at me but hey gotta take the good moments and cherish them when they come :)

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Glad its going well.

PS - most hotels around here will let you come in and swim for an hour or 2 for a couple of bucks even if you aren't staying there. Its one of my tricks in my difficult child bag.