difficult child's latest haircapade

mstang67chic

Going Green
This is a picture of difficult child last Christmas. Notice the natural hair color. (not that you can see in the picture but his eyebrows match his hair.)

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/mstang67chic/003.jpg

Ok now........THIS is difficult child after returning from his friend's house this evening. Again, check out the eyebrows.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/mstang67chic/chrisblackhair.jpg

And I'm not sure what is up with the look on his face. He does it whenever I take a picture of something he's done. (Hair.......temporary tats all down his arm) I think he thinks it makes him look tough. Myself, I think it makes him look like he needs dropped off at the psychiatric hospital for a nice long vacation.

trinityroyal

Haircapade!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And now, you get the fun of watching that mess grow out. Black tips over light roots. Yeesh.

And those BROWS!

Well, at least the tats are temporary.

Fun, wow!

klmno

Okee-dokey. Well, hummmm. Myself, my first thought was "does mstang realize that he looks stoned", but after reading the rest of your post about him looking this way whenever his picture is taken, I don't know. He looks very sensitive and humble in the first photo- is he just trying to establish a macho "masculine" look by any chance? You know, something that would impress other guys/girls his age?

PS. I love your comment about the "nice long vacation". My difficult child has been great the past few days, but I've had that same thought before and I'm sure I'll have it again!

meowbunny

Guess I'm strange but I like the dark hair on him and the style. At least he made the brows match -- nothing looks funnier than light brows with dark hair. Think of it this way -- Elvis was a blond.

I'd have a fit about the tats -- fake or not. As I told my daughter, you can pierce any part of your body and I really don't care but you get a tat and you better hope I never see it. I loathe the things. I don't understand mutilating the body that way (sorry for all of you who have them -- your choice but not my taste).

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hey, I think that's pretty cool that he even thought to make his brows match the hair! He looks like he's filled out quite a bit since the holidays :)

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I like the dark hair on him - he looks a lot older

Maybe its just that I like hair on males..period...Mine is still sporting the white supremisist look - totally shaved - and he has white patches of hair in the back of his head (his dad went almost grey in mid 20's) and he has this red goatee he is growing, well, mmmmm, it looks like a thatch of long red pubic hair. ewwww.. And his tat's are real.

So YOUR boy looks pretty good to me LOL

Marcie

trinityroyal

Honestly, I don't think it looks bad either...it's just a radical change, not to mention a maintenance nightmare. Even harder to maintain than dark roots growing out from lightened hair.

It's that sort of soup-bowl of blond hair surrounded by a ring of dark hair that gets me. Like an island in the ocean...just doesn't seem right to the eye somehow.

mom_in_training

He looks like a different kid. I do have to admit though I was thinking the same thing.

"Myself, my first thought was "does mstang realize that he looks stoned"," Lol!!