difficult child's "new friend" killed herself...omg!

DDD

I don't know it to be true personally but through the grapevine, the 25 year old girl supposedly
killed herself in the jail yesterday. She was Baker Acted at the same time difficult child decided he needed to get help. It's hard to believe that she was sent from the jail for 24 hours of evaluation, wrote a letter to difficult child asking him to correspond with her at the jail and then managed to commit suicide
in the local corrections center. Poor difficult child is totally beside himself. :sad-very: What a life. DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Saying prayers for difficult child and that poor girls family. I hope someone has a huge snit over why she wasn't being watched more closely. OMG!!

Hugs

DDD

I think it is bogus. The "news" came from GFGmom's household
and therefore I "qualified" the post. This morning I checked the local inmate population and the girl is still listed there. Certainly
she would have been removed from the web site within 24 hrs of her demise.

The prayers for the girl and difficult child will not be wasted, I believe. It is obvious that serious issues exists. Now I am eager to find out
how the alleged news reached difficult child. He is surrounded by chaos
at GFGmom's house and he doesn't need to be involved in head games nor does he need to fabricate drama. I don't know which is which. Since I am still not suppose to know about his
recent choices...it makes it hard to follow up from afar.

If there is an update I will share with you all. If not, strange as it may sound, I am always grateful to have you all available for sharing upsetting concerns. DDD

dashcat

I have dealt with minor versions of this kind of drama before. You just don't know what to believe. Sending prayers, as I know they will not be wasted.

N

Nomad

Unreal. Why would anyone make up a story like this? So sad and disturbing.:(:sad-very:
My difficult child just told us that her friend was shot and is in critical condition in the hospital. Generally, she tends to tell the truth about things. However, sometimes especially of late and/or when under stress, these stories are mixed up, changed and/or altered so as to garner sympathy for herself.
Try to step away from this Soap Opera and concentrate on what you might do for your grandson and do so in a way that will not be enabling and will not be harmful to yourself and/or hubby. (big big hugs).

DammitJanet

Odd things do seem to happen in the surroundings of difficult child's more than normal. I cant tell you how many strange and upsetting things I hear from Cory. Like the friend of his who died while walking in the road. How strange was that? Then Cory knows a girl who rolled over on her baby and smothered it! At a motel! HUH? Some friend of Mandy's.

I have never had these things happen in my life!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....would gfgmom have made up the story to stop any possible future communication between difficult child and the girl?

Suz