difficult child's strange comment...

ksm

last night difficult child didn't feel well, sore throat, ear ache, tummy ache. I gave her a couple of tylenols and she did sleep thru the night. This morning, husband and I were talking about the earthquake that was in Oklahoma, but we felt some small tremors inour state right before we fell asleep. Anyway, this morning, difficult child states maybe that is why she felt bad last night. I reminded her that she had (has) sore throat, ear ache. She said, "Well they say that animals feel and act strange before things like earthquakes, so maybe that is why I felt bad." I guess by my blank stare she knew I didn't believe it. Oh well. It just seemed strange to me. KSM

L

Liahona

2+2 does not always = 4 in a difficult child mind. Their reasoning is often so different. difficult child 1, 2, and 3 are all like this. It comes out the most in their humor. They will be laughing hard over the phrase "talking chair". Also, safety problems! difficult child 1 was convinced for years he could out run a car. Because if he "runs slower he is faster".

B

Bunny

If she complained about feeling queasy I would think that she might be on the right track, but I don't think tremors would cause an ear ache and sore throat.

ksm

If she complained about feeling queasy I would think that she might be on the right track, but I don't think tremors would cause an ear ache and sore throat.

I guess I will just let her think she has supernatural powers. Now if she could just learn to stop arguing, yelling and crying before I have a melt down... then I would believe she could detect future outcomes. KSM

buddy

I guess I will just let her think she has supernatural powers. Now if she could just learn to stop arguing, yelling and crying before I have a melt down... then I would believe she could detect future outcomes. KSM

lol:bigsmile: