difficult child's therapist wants to see me

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by Kjs, Mar 24, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Kjs

Kjs Guest

I have no idea why. Last week when I met with the principal of difficult child's school he mentioned he spoke with therapist. All he said was he spoke to him and not to worry there isn't a charge. Now therapist wants to see me.

I have no idea why. difficult child couldn't go last week and therapist is leaving for vacation beginning Thursday and will not be back until after Easter.
    I am going to ask for a recommendation for a psychiatrist. Also run by the adderall things and difficult child's mood.

I am really worried.

2. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

If it was something to worry about it would have been an urgent thing. I am going to be optimistic and hope for just an update and plan for moving forward!

3. klmno

klmno Active Member

Try not to stress over it- will you be able to see therapist before vacation?

4. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

Hope its nothing!

5. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Maybe he wants to give you some names of collegues while he's gone. Just so you have a plan B.....?

6. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Okay, you are a warrior mum ~ there is absolutely no reason to worry. Just isn't necessary.

If something huge is going on you would have heard about it & been there 3 weeks ago. Doesn't appear to be the case.

7. ML

ML Guest

It might even be something positive. Try not to worry sweetie xo ML