DING! DING! Attention You Internet Shoppers......help?

DDD

As I posted a week ago Ace is eating ornament (not eating...carting them around in his mouth) and I decided to spend money on a gate to close off the living room from the foyer. I put it off because I don't spend money comfortably and it appeared that maybe he was thru with the ornaments. Not!

So today I confidently go to the Walmart site to order the white wrought iron gate with human access for $80 or so and it's not available prior to 12/24. I want it this week. Furthermore the gate has to span 60" and not 54"....and 54" appears to be considered wide. I know that Lowe's, or Home Depot or Tractor Supply or Petco.....somebody must have what I want for under $100. Heck I'll even send difficult child 1 to pick one up in Tampa or Orlando. I just don't want Ace to swallow another hanger AND I want to reclaim my living/dining room as MY place to hang out.

If you get bored I'd appreciate a helping hand. It has to have a human opening and be white as husband is likely to forget it's there and I don't want him falling. If it isn't available pronto, I'll get a smaller one and block access to the foyer but (sob, whine, bark) Ace then wouldn't be able to "see" us in the LR and that would be a trauma for the big spoiled baby! Thanks, DDD

DammitJanet

Try wayfair.com

I just saw some really large gates on there and thought about you when I was looking at dog supplies. When you get to the first page on wayfair, just click on the word DOG and then gates.

DammitJanet

I dont know about babies r us but I have always found their stuff on the expensive side. I stumbled across the wayfair website while shopping around and evidently it is a very well thought of place. It has all sorts of products on it and they are one that other websites are compared to. I found it while looking for dolls. I had no idea it was as big as it was until a few weeks later I saw it on CNN or MSNBC.

DDD

How lucky I am to have you all as supportive friends. thank you. JJJ the overstock one on sale is perfect. I'm grabbing my credit card (if I can find it, lol) and hoping it's a quick ship. I'll update. The Wayfair one is the one I found via Walmart, Janet, but it's a 12/24 delivery and we want to put presents under the tree this week. Cross your fingers. DDD