Disney Question on Bugs

SRL

I'm packing my easy child daughter up for a short trip to Disney in Florida and am wondering if I should pack insect spray? She's a serious mosquito magnet--seriously, the whole family can be out without getting bit but they'll be all over her. Unfortunately she's also very reactive and I usually have to give her Benadryl which wipes her out so I'd rather avoid if I could.

Thanks,
SRL, who will be CAMPING with difficult child instead

Star*

call 911........call 911
Disney is surrounded by water....it's in Florida, and mosquitos have not died due to cold weather.

I would swathe her in it.

Lothlorien

Yes. It's still quite warm down there right now. Pack a sweatshirt for nights. My aunt tells me the nights are a little cooler, now.

Have fun!

busywend

I have never been bothered at the theme parks, but back at the hotel I have. So, yes I would pack bug spray.

SRL

Thanks ladies! You can't believe how difficult it is to find mosquito repellent in this neck of the woods in October. Everything but the Deep Woods Off was clearanced out with the lawn/garden/summer stuff. Mind you, the weather forecast is in approaching the 90's for the weekend and West Nile is a problem in this area but those stores really need to make way for the Christmas stuff right NOW!

Finally I ran into a friend (at about my 7th store) who said to try the home store and they had a few cans left. I've done my duty, now it's up to my husband to tote the sunscreen and bug spray along with him.