Diva left me speechless.....

Andy

"Mom, I know what J is getting me for Christmas!"
"What?"
"A ring!"

:nonono:

That is the speechless part. Then when she saw the look on my face (they have only known each other for about a month) she pulled the hook out with, "Not THAT kind of ring".

I am soooooo relieved! He just bought her a necklace that matches her tattoo (heart with a crown on it) and it was his idea to take her to Starbucks, her all time favorite place ("Because he listens").

She turned down some of the choices in jewelry he was going to give her because they didn't go with everything (pink items on the jewelry) so she wouldn't be able to wear it everyday.

:tongue::guitarlove::rolleyes::rofl:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Uh... I can just IMAGINE the panic that shot through your head when she first said that!!!

Sounds like he's a sweet guy who really wants to please her! There aren't enough of those in the world.

Andy

My 1st impression of him is that he is a nice guy and I have a feeling that this may last a long time if not forever.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
husband let the kids get me a necklace, bracelet, and earrings in silver with pink stones...really nice ones.

I am pretty much the queen of anti-pink, so I know where she's coming from. I went and bought a pink shirt so I'd have something to wear it with...