DNC and Possible New Job

M

ML

It's finally here. I work right next to the capitol downtown and we expect quite a bit of protesting to be going on in the general area. Also, one of the buildings I work out of is across the way and I have to walk through the thick of things to get from point a to point b.

Also, to complicate things I have a job interview Wed morning. It's within the same system but another location, closer to home, a tad more money to help offset gas etc. I'm worried about driving downtown after the interview as that pattern of traffic is bound to see road closures and stop and go. But I can't not go to the interview.

Please wish me luck as I traverse through the week.

ML

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good luck with the job interview.
How exciting to be in the thick of things and watch a page from history develop. Regardless of the candidate or political persuasion I would still love to be at one of the conventions to watch how history is being made. It is our process of picking leaders.
Hopefully it will be peaceful protesting outside.

I have to believe alternative transportation will be available such as shutttles or buses. I would look into whether there are alternatives provided by city or state governments.

Lothlorien

I'm just reading this now, but everytime I read the title of your post, I though you were getting a dilation and curettage. I seriously thought this was another "female thing" post.

Don't mind me....I need to clear the fog out of my brain. I hope the new job is great and you aced the interview.