Does a certain Star really exist????

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Maybe you both don't exist? Ha Ha!
But I am still excited and a teeny tiny huge bit jealous... have tons of fun!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I will say though....my stomach hurts from laughing and I didn't realize that it was possible to nearly get kicked out of Bob Evans. :bag:

Star*

call 911........call 911
My favorite picture is the one at the end.........where we're doing "sexy boots"...........ROFLM.........everything off. My only regret is that Flutter had already left.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm trying to get them from Mom. She was the official photographer. I think, without a doubt this was one of the best days I have ever had in my life!!! Getting to meet 'Stang after talking to her on the phone was a dream come true for me. You are as beautiful as I thought you would be. I'm glad to - I'd hate to be "in laws" and have that strained relationship 'thing'. I know Pootie already wubs you. Then we walk in and OMG there was Flutter. Okay so no one tells me you are coming (I don't do that facey thing very well - yes the one with the donkey on it) and she is very pretty. My mind is trying to put kid with parent, and at first I was thinking the young lady was Steps daughter (CAUSE U WUZ SUPPOSTA BE THERE.....ahem.......U AN HOUND.....taps foot.....but it was a very concerned foot......DO YOU TWO KNOW JUST HOW MANY OLD .......and i mean REALLY OLD people we had to scan every time the door opened thinking IS THIS THEM?) -----rotation is coming.

Anyway - much to our pleasure it was Wynter. All I can say about my nice is she's about the most laid back, cool chic I've met in a long time. Beautiful eyes. Deep soul. Quite a thinker. Quiet, yet when she does have something to say? It's well thought out, interesting and she's really funny. (she gets that from me I'm sure) ......lol ahem. Okay she gets it from her Mooooom 'cause she's funny too. OMG the story about the trailer passing your Dad on Trumbull Rd? What a scream.

THEN? That table attacked my Mom.......but like Stang said - "we're using the lawsuit money any way we want." My poor Mom. I'm still asking 'are you sure you're okay?' She is still answering yes, but I'm not so sure. Wood is a vicious assailiant. Especially when it has ketchup and sugar packets for partners. (probably going to the corner for THAT).

We did manage to call Janet. We all said hello, showed her the coffee she was missing. I opted for 'I'm a little teapot' and you don't know HOW lucky you all really were......Ask Janet....I sing her songs whenever the mood strikes. Missed you being there kiddo. Actually missed you all being there. Not sure THAT staff could have taken the stories about how we all came to the board.......((((((((((long dramatic thought))))))))))) mmmmmmno. That waitstaff would have ran screaming. woosies. WE ARE CD MOMS! and teens with ratties! (rock on!)

Ladies thank you so much for such a wonderful, lovely day. I can't believe I had to beg my Mom to come......can you? Sheesh. You really are the best friends this girl ever had----ever! Oh and Flutter? Mom is still laughing about the one eyed guy ;). We're thinking despite tables attacking, the buccaneer hat card 'Stang gave me, the trailer passing the car? Your one eyed guy missed opportunity? WINNER! Hands down. ROFLmyeyepatch Off. (insert rolling, laughing squirrel and monkey here)

Yeah you guys have NO idea how rowdy Bob Evans can get when THIS crew blows into a quiet little farming community. Fairly certain they were never so happy to see 5 women leave -----:tongue:

Hugs & Love - Wish you were there - all of you!
Star
OH and I love my gifts Mstang - I keep thinking about dragging my Squiggle across the deli counter at Fishers grocery? When that lady screamed? PRICELES........Ssssssssssss.

Last edited:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Starbie I'm so disappointed and frustrated I missed out on yesterday. I know Step is too. I got to our meeting place. But she had major tire issues. So I waited knowing that you can't get much more dependable than Step........so knowing something had happened to delay her, husband and I waited. And we started getting weird looks from people. lol But we waited.

About 10:30 it dawns on me (I'm slow in the mornings) that I have Travis' cell which means I have Step's number programed into the phone.........but then remembered too that Stang had told me yesterday she was out of mins. I have no clue how to text someone. I had Travis' phone with me because I hadn't been able to find my cell phone.....because Nichole had it with her in Dayton from when she'd taken me to the dentist and forgot to give it back. Only now as I'm typing this......does it pop into my head that I could've called her and had her call Stang for me. Stang's cell number is programmed into MY phone. DUH OMG! :whiteflag: (I promise you I'm not really blonde)

Poor Step was having major tire issues and kept having to stop and fill the tire with air and fix a flat........which made her show up at our meeting place right after (like 5 mins or so) husband and I started back for home)

But the powers that be work in mysterious ways.......that are often frustrating as hades at the time. If Step hadn't just missed us, we're both stubborn enough and wanted to see you so much that we'd have attempted the trip anyway.......and probably would've wound up stranded somewhere in the middle of nowhere on the highway.:tongue:

I am soooooo glad you gals had so much fun that you nearly got thrown out of Bob Evans. :rofl: That I don't doubt for a minute.

And I'm jealous I didn't get to be there. But hey that's life. And I'm hoping you're going to stay long enough in ohio........actually hoping this is your long dreamed of move to ohio.......that we can plan this again. And mah dear.......I WILL find a way to see you!!! I'm stubborn I am! lol

Dying to see those pics! Oh and by the way...........you've got to meet with me.......I still have your donkey! :rofl:

(((hugs)))

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Geez, I tell ya... she won't come to Ohio when the REST of us are there. NOOOOooooooo. She shows up a year LATER for her OWN little party! Humphf. (Okay maybe a teensy, weensy bit green-eyed monster going here).

So glad y'all had such a fun time together :) I never had any doubts about her...

flutterby

Fly away!
I'm still chuckling. Ok - laughing out loud randomly and Wynter looks at me like I've lost my mind.

I felt a teensy bit guilty when the table attacked because Star and a waitress rush over all concerned and Stang, Wynter and I are laughing. But, then your mom POPS up and says, "Well, that table was off balance." And...I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Now we know where Star gets it from. Mom Star has to be at any and all get togethers we have. I am glad she's ok.

And the one eyed guy? OMG, I can never go back to that place again. No more Long Islands for Heather.

I thought for sure we were going to get kicked out of Bob Evans at any minute. We got a lot of weird looks from the wait staff. Which, of course, just made us laugh more.

Thank you, ladies, for a fabulous time. Lisa and Step, I really missed you two. I so wish you could have been there.

And after? We went to my grandmothers. She knew we were coming; I'd called her the night before. And we get there and the house is locked up as tight as Fort Knox. I did see the sliding door to the deck was open, but the deck is 15 feet off the ground. Had it been a nice day? I might have tried to scale it. But, it was cold and rainy and my grandmother takes care of a 90 year old blind lady and we probably would have given her a heart attack. And that would have been bad. We sat in the car for a while - tried to call my dad to see if he knew where she might have been - and to rag on him about the trailer passing him - I can't believe I didn't know that story until yesterday - but he didn't answer. My uncle's number is unlisted. So, we waited. Then we decided to drive around and I showed Wynter the house I grew up in, the schools I went to, pointed out various places and places we used to go when I was little. I don't think she really cared. LOL Then stopped at McD's and got sundaes and sat in the parking lot and ate them. Tried to call my grandmother - still not home. We had waited an hour and a half at that point, so I left her a message and headed home.

We have to do this again. Soon. It was a blast. :D

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I missed you, Starbie!!!!!

Yeah, stupid tire. AND I missed the exit to pick up Lisa, 'cause duh, they've changed the road on me!

How was I supposed to know it ran above instead of below the outlet mall now?! I always followed the signs before. Grumph.

BUT - it is probably good that I did, 'cause I can just imagine getting stuck somewhere with no cell reception. That's my luck it seems.

Soon, we will come to you... Or you will be back!!!!! SOON!