Does anyone here want to do fantasy football?

DammitJanet

We could make up our own little league and then each of us do a team. I would only need 7 other players and I would be the team manager. I havent tried this before but I know some of us like football and I thought it might be fun.

If you want to do this, just say yes and then PM me your email address and I will get this done but we need to do it before opening day so time is on the crunch.

It really isnt hard and you dont have to know tons about football. This is my 3rd year playing fantasy football and I love it. I have already joined one league but doing two is fun.

Right now I am happily waiting for next Sunday for my draft to happen...lol.

PatriotsGirl

Oh :-( I tried theirs before and didn't like it. I stick to Yahoo and have the Android app...I love it!! We got a league going at work and have a draft tonight at the office. I am the only girl so I really, really hope I beat them all!! Lol

DammitJanet

Ive never tried yahoo, only NFL and ESPN. I should have put this up earlier and maybe I could have tried one with you on yahoo! Remind me next year...lol.

I normally do two leagues and wanted to join my middle son's league but he doesnt have time for me anymore. Supposedly he "may do it with a few friends but wont put any time in" BS, he is the one who got me started!