Does anyone know if...

tiredmommy

there are nightly firework displays at Disneyland Anaheim during third week of January on week days? I don't see anything on the schedule...

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
For some reason TM I thought they did the fireworks everynight before the park closed.

But I haven't been there in sooo long, and I only live like 20 or so minutes away - I haven't even been to the new Calif Adventure part yet.

Marcie

DazedandConfused

Hmmmm. It's off season for Disneyland. I think they only do fireworks on the weekends this time of year unless it is a holiday. So, if you go on the night that they close at 8pm there is probably not going to be fireworks.

They do maintenence this time of year too. Check a head to see what attractions are going to be closed.

During the summer it's every night.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I don't think the fireworks go off mid-week. Usually just the weekends in the off-season. We can practically set our clocks by it in the summer -- every night at 9:30pm! And we live 15 miles or so away!

Are you coming to California?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Has Duckie been to Disneyland before? I hope you all have a wonderful time and that the weather cooperates! (It's very windy this weekend). We were thinking of going there on the 23rd on our passes as it's end-of-quarter and difficult child 1 is off school that day and the other two get out early.