Does anyone know if...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by tiredmommy, Jan 10, 2009.

1. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

there are nightly firework displays at Disneyland Anaheim during third week of January on week days? I don't see anything on the schedule...
  2. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

For some reason TM I thought they did the fireworks everynight before the park closed.

But I haven't been there in sooo long, and I only live like 20 or so minutes away - I haven't even been to the new Calif Adventure part yet.

3. DazedandConfused

DazedandConfused Active Member

Hmmmm. It's off season for Disneyland. I think they only do fireworks on the weekends this time of year unless it is a holiday. So, if you go on the night that they close at 8pm there is probably not going to be fireworks.

They do maintenence this time of year too. Check a head to see what attractions are going to be closed.

During the summer it's every night.
  4. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

I don't think the fireworks go off mid-week. Usually just the weekends in the off-season. We can practically set our clocks by it in the summer -- every night at 9:30pm! And we live 15 miles or so away!

Are you coming to California?
  5. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Yes, we'll be there Jan 20-24th. :)
  6. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Has Duckie been to Disneyland before? I hope you all have a wonderful time and that the weather cooperates! (It's very windy this weekend). We were thinking of going there on the 23rd on our passes as it's end-of-quarter and difficult child 1 is off school that day and the other two get out early.