Does K have stock in Kaboom?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
She just walks up to me and says "you know Mom, they have a new Kaboom for the toilet, all you do is squirt some in and watch it rise, rise, rise and then just flush! No scrubbing...I think we need some the toilet is kind of stinky"

I said well N just took a dump in there!!! So sorry I didn't run in and fumigate and clean!!! LOL

I just bought her the Kaboom for showers that she had been obsessing over a few weeks ago!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Did she actually USE the shower ekaboom? Amazin!!!I love the shower cleaner taht we have. I can't bend over much, so I have ascrubber with a long handle, but it is still difficult. And husband doesn't even register the tubs/sinks needing cleaning. It is just not on his radar at all! So Kaboom has made the tub cleaning a bit easier.

Let me know if you try the toilet kaboom, I ahve been wondering about it!!

Susie

DammitJanet

Can you buy the toilet kaboom in a store yet? I dont want to order it off tv. If I can buy it in the store Im all over it...lol.

totoro

I think I am going to have to buy the garsh darned stuff... N just went into the bathroom to go pee-pee... she says to me. "Mom can you clean the toilet first?"

She is standing there holding herself doing the potty dance!!! But wont sit on the pot because it has some "marks" from her, from earlier!!!

So she says, "Spray some Kaboom in it... Mom, spray the Kaboom in it!!!"

So here I am "pretending" like I am spraying Kaboom in the stupid toilet, it was clorox!!! oh help me, and she is checking the bottle!!! and watching me scrub the toilet!!!

Then when it is clean enough... she puts her potty seat on the toilet and proceeds to go!!!

No, my kids are perfectly "normal"... LOL <span style="color: #FF0000">SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING???</span> :hypnosis:

totoro

And yes K uses the Kaboom in the shower!!! she will clean and scrub the shower and then sit in there after she cleans it, and take her own shower... strange little kids... (but I think they get it from me) yikes!!! that is what husband is claiming!!! A little Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)???? HMMM