Dog and Cat lovers......

4sumrzn

The first one reminds me of my fur baby that made it 13 years.....she would let a kitty do that too :) Miss my Huskey. Thanks for sharing that picture.....sadly, I haven't thought about her in awhile. I needed that. Thanks again :)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
That first one was absolutely darling. Reminded me of Molly when Willie first came to live with us. Hard to believe he was ever that little. lol Big fat Tom Cat now. :D

The 2nd one is awesome, beautiful.

mstang67chic

Going Green
The first one reminded me of my Husky too. *sniffle* He actually did something like that. I had found a tiny kitten about that size once and brought it home. This was before difficult child so I kept it in what is now difficult child's room. After a couple of days, I had it out on the couch with me and let Taz come over and sniff. He checked the kitten out thoroughly and then went back across the room. Our cat jumped up on the couch with me, spotted the kitten, hissed and took off. Taz IMMEDIATELY came running over, checked the kitten over to make sure she was ok and then took off after the cat. From then on, I didn't have a thing to worry about. That kitten would sleep against Taz's tummy with him curled up around her, or even on top of him when he was lying down. Poor dog wouldn't so much as move a whisker until the cat got down.

The second one........well, that's where Taz (and Molly!) is now. :angel: