dog/squirrel/snow...lol

K

Kjs

My Kenzie caught a squirrel. She is so very fast. She was tossing it up in the air while husband was snow blowing. But he finished and had to go to work. It continued to snow another foot...and the neighbor girl (8 yr old) was out, easy child was snow blowing the sidewalk, and all of a sudden fur/guts/blood and carcus comes shooting out the snowblower right into the neighbors tree. The little girl looked at easy child and ran into the house...So, do we go dig out the guts somewhere in the snow or wait until it melts?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
That's not funny, but I had to laugh. (my morbid humor is showing)

Me? I'd leave it. Course, I don't have close neighbors, either. They may appreciate you picking it up.

I'm a social faux pas anyway...don't ask me!

Nancy

Ewwwwwwww I'm sorry. I guess I would try to find whatever I could and dispose of it but you may have to wait form the snow to melt a little at least.

Nancy

F

flutterbee

Ewwwwww. Reminds me of the time I hit a bird in the car (I swear they dive-bomb my car) and it landed in the grass along the side of the road. About 500 feet away - and head in the bird's direction - was a guy on a bush-hog. I was just praying that the bird died when it hit my car.

I would gather what I could and dispose of it. Not only because it's gross, but because your dogs will find it later when it's smelling nice and ripe and will roll in it.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I think I'd at least make an attempt to clean it up. Don't know how much you'll be able to with the snow and such. But like Heather said, if you don't the dogs will roll in it and come inside reeking. ewwwww

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Kind of thought I was reading "Fargo" there for a minute...

I have a weak stomach.....yes, please clean up what you can now.

eeeewwwwwwwwwwww

Suz

daralex

Clinging onto my sanity
I already know I have a sick sense of humor, when I read your post I LOL in a big way! :rofl: I would hope birds and small animals would take care of the mess - but it all depends how you feel about the neighbors. If you like them clean it up the best you can - if not, send Kenzie outside everytime you see a squirrel!
-dara

K

Kjs

I tried to go scrape up what I could, but with the wind chills reaching -30...the remains are frozen into the bark of the tree.

More snow..ontop of the 16 inches we just got is expected tomorrow. Hopefully the new snow will just hide this until spring.