Dogs do NOT like flea spray!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
:rofl:

husband is currently chasing down the two dogs so he can spray them with flea spray. He got Chester about 1/4 of the way done but Chester escaped and ran for me. I'm at the computer desk with my feet propped up under the desk. Chester's spot when I'm sitting here is under my legs and that's where he went...rubbing against me, trying to rub it off. husband chased him out and he ran through the room rubbing on anything he could get to.

Poor dogs. They hate the fleas but I think they hate the treatment even more.

Is it mean that I find it highly amusing???

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
No, cuz I do too. lol

I use the spray as well. The good kind from TSC, expensive but well worth it in the long run. I haven't been having much luck with the stuff like frontline.......so it's back to spray. Plus it keeps the flies off Rowdy and out of his kennel. :)

I make sure I have a firm grip on the collar before I spray. But yeah, they can make it a challenge to get them fully covered with it.

KTMom91

That reminds me of the first time the kids (Miss KT and Son #2) decided to wash Buddy. They had the pan all set up, water, shampoo, everything but the dog...and once his paws hit the water, he was out of there! They were trying to catch him, but a PO's JRT is no match for a 16 yo boy and a 9 yo girl!