D'oh!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
:bloodshot: So I set my clock forward last night like a good little girl. Then woke up with a start at 6:30am, realized I hadn't set my alarm for my usual 6:30 wake time, got up, went downstairs to give the boys their Focalin, then started getting breakfast ready. Then I remembered I forgot to put the trash cans out at the curb, went to the garage to get difficult child 1's PE clothes from the dryer, checked the calendar and saw that I had library duty, and then it dawned on me....

Today is SUNDAY!!!!

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Sounds like something I would do. It reminded me of my sleep walking episodes.

When I was a child I would sleep walk. On several occassions, I would sleep walk into the bathroom and take a shower (seriously). My dad would wake up to the shower sound and send my mom in. It was usually like 3:00 in the morning and mom would ask what I was doing. My reply would be "getting ready for school". She would then say it was 3:00 in the morning on a Sunday.

When I was like 13, I actually slept walk out the back door of the house and at some point (we have no idea how long I was outside) rang the front doorbell. My dad answered the door and I said "I forgot my house key" walked past him and went to my bed. I was asleep the entire time (even when talking to him) and do not remember what I did or where I went.

Glad I outgrew it because not knowing where you went or what you did is pretty scary....

F

flutterbee

I hope you went back to bed for a nap after that!

Hopeless, my brother used to sleep walk like that. My mom caught him a few times walking out the back door - completely asleep. He would jump down from the top bunk of his bunk bed and not wake up.

easy child would sleep walk when he was younger, but it was always when he had to pee. I caught him one night opening the linen closet. When I asked him what he was doing, he said "I'm looking for my head." LOL I steered him to the bathroom, he peed and went back to bed.

Of course, I didn't realize that having to pee was what caused him to do this until AFTER he pee'd in the refrigerator. :rofl:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
easy child was such an awful sleepwalker I baby gated her into the room, then bought one of those really tall baby gates for the steps.