Done deal......

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by timer lady, Mar 6, 2007.

1. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Thanks for all the body twisting & positive thoughts yesterday - you are one powerful group of parents!!!

We have services back in place! Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) 4 days a week/PCA 3 days. Respite at least once a month - most likely twice a month. :whew: kt is coming home not much more functional, but a lot more stable. In my mind, that is half the battle. She can be taught; can & has learned new coping skills & to make better choices.

"I can stop & think, Mom!"

It took some doing & it's done.

Now, I'm waiting to hear from mental health case manager on the discharge date. I believe it will be this coming Friday.

Again thanks for all the positive thoughts! :bravo:

2. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

3. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

Linda,

Glad you got everything in place! :warrior:

Sharon

4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Linda

Wonderful news!! :bravo: :bravo: :warrior: :warrior:

5. house of cards

house of cards New Member

I hope you enjoyed your quiet time, and are rested and ready to go. I am excited for you and kt.

6. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

:warrior: GOOD NEWS!!!

:bath: Take some 'me' time now it wil be different having kt around all the time. Not bad, just different.

7. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Hooray! Especially for respite! lol :whew: :whew: :whew:

Hugs,
    Suz

8. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

YEAH!!!! Good Job and Good Luck in this coming wonderful scary new chapter of your life.

:bravo:

9. Just keep swimming

Just keep swimming New Member

Way To Go :warrior:! Mom!!! I pray kt will be successful this time around and really has learned to "stop and think". I am still awaiting that day for Aly, it's lurking there, just not quite mature enough yet.

Everything crossed, lit and prayers set that the transition home will be a smooth one!!

Hugs,
    Vickie

10. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

Linda,

I'm so happy for you, husband and kt :smile:!!! So, now that kt will be home so soon, when is the cyber party :smile:??? It's definitely time for a BIG celebration!!! :bravo: :warrior: WFEN

11. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Great News! :smile: :flower:

12. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Discharge date is Friday the 16th. There is a team discharge meeting this next Tuesday to include the team who will be working with kt.

So I'm to enjoy the last "week of freedom", if you will. More likely I'll be taking care of last minute items; kt has a 4 day pass this coming weekend.

:bravo:

13. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

I am truly happy for you, husband and kt that this day will come. I am proud of kt, too!

:bravo: :warrior: :bravo:

14. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

Yippee!! Welcome home Ktbug!

15. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

That is great news! -RM

16. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

So very awesome!

Good luck.