Donkey joke for Star...

Marguerite

OK, you undoubtedly have been told this joke before. But we have it blu-tacked to the door of our living room and I just put up another notice there and thought - gotta send this to Star! And everyone else who likes donkey jokes.

I have cleaned it up for CD.

Marg

What do you call a donkey with one leg?
A wonky donkey

What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye?
A winky wonky donkey

What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye makin’ love?
A bonky winky wonky donkey

What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye makin’ love while breaking wind?
A stinky bonky winky wonky donkey

What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye makin’ love while breaking wind, wearing blue suede shoes?
A honky tonky stinky bonky winky wonky donkey

What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye makin’ love while breaking wind, wearing blue suede shoes and playing piano?
A plinky plonky honky tonky stinky bonky winky wonky donkey

What do you call a donkey with one leg and one eye makin’ love while breaking wind, wearing blue suede shoes, playing piano and driving a Bus?
Flamin'’ talented

Star*

call 911........call 911
I spit my gum out at flamin talented Marg.......Roflm Wonky donkey off.

Um just sose ya know - I'm no singer. Matter o'fact - If I sing ASPCA comes knocking on my door and tells DF that if I don't knock it off I'm going to be arrested for felony animal abuse. HOWEVER; in the shower I have a song that I sing (apparently) and did not realize it (no really) but I LOVE to sing it to conserve water and singing the Wonkey Donkey song has become habit. I did not realize that I had begun to sing with vibrato. Apparently so because one night after exiting the shower - there was Dude and DF sitting at the dining room table.....acting very casual and then all of a sudden I passed through the room and DF and Dude belted out "He was a winky, wonky, stinky, lankey, honky, tonky, donkey, but Myyyyy he was gooooooood looking mmmm!" and then everyone laughed.

I still sing it. That and occasionally Dominick that Mstang sent me for my birthday cause it gets stuck in my head.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
OMG. I just spit flat soda all over my desk.

And then I copied it and sent it to husband, both BFFs and a couple other people... LOL!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

It's kind of fun being one of the few people on the planet who could go to your house, Marg, and understand the things you have put up! LOL