Don't forget...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by tiredmommy, Nov 6, 2010.

1. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

We switch to standard time at 2a.m.... switch back your clocks one hour.
  2. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

And then hope that said clocks are not electronically communicating with a Greater Being, which would put them back yet another hour, and you will be very confused. I don't move anything till morning, and I see what my cell phone says.
  3. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

I already did it, which is why I'm still up ... using up my "extra hour".
  4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

LOL me too..................I watched it change on the computer........was sort o' cool. Man! I'm easily amused.:tongue:
  5. klmno

klmno Active Member

Done! Thanks for the reminder! I'm using my extra hour to go see difficult child even though I saw him last weekend- I won't be able to go again until after Thanksgiving. I figure if he's ttrading cookies to get extra stamps so he can write me more and is actually apologizing to me for all he's done in his letters now, I can get my rear up to go see him.
  6. Andy

Andy Active Member

I have a harrassing sore throat. Just a nagging,"I am here" sort of thing that causes an easy cough - the icky side of this "cold". I usually like to use my extra hour in sleep but a cough woke me at just after the time change. It would have been a small consolation to watch the computer changing.

For some reason I am having a hard time remembering when I need to be at church for Sunday School. Doesn't help that once again I am not prepared since I took difficult child up to a doctor's appointment on Wednesday instead of to Confirmation when I sit and work on Sunday's lesson. I am pretty sure I know what it is about though. Abraham is finally going to have the son that God keeps promising him. I think we used up at least four weeks just watching Abraham's life and how God kept reminding him of the promise. It will be a fun lesson to teach. :)