Dont know if I posted but...Cory and Mandy are OUT!!!!

DammitJanet

As of Friday when I paid the deposit and first months rent, they got a cute (ok semi-cute) old little 4 room plus a bathroom house. Not bad for a little house on a rather big lot. They can afford it if they watch their pennies and dont do stupid things. Better pay bills first of the month and she cant afford fake nails. Or new clothes.

That is also the last money I am giving him.

Jamie is giving him all their hand-me-down baby gear which they should be extremely thankful for because it is in great shape. This includes a portacrib, walker, excersaucer, swing, jumper and as soon as Mikey gets out of his crib, which shouldnt be long after the new baby is born, Mikey's crib.

Tell me what more a baby needs except clothes, diapers, carseat and stroller? Down here if you go through the health department and get WIC and do this parenting program, you get a free carseat and stroller that fit together. So if people do a shower for them, give them plenty of diapers, bottles and clothes. LOTS OF DIAPERS....lol

H

HaoZi

And wipes! Gotta have a ton of wipes to go with those diapers. Lots of empty Wal-Mart bags, too. Congrats Janet!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:bravo::bravo::bigsmile::cheers::musicdance:

WOOT!!!! Way To Go Janet!!!

You must be soooooooooooooooooo relieved. Are you enjoying it??

Next will be Billy..........and what with his new love, that may not be long. Whatever will you do with yourself? :rofl:

DDD

I imagine, Janet, it will take a little time to get used to the change........even if it is the desired outcome. Getting closer to an empty nest has some awesome positive vibes. on the other hand, don't be too surprised to find that you get a little lonely during the adjustment. Sending supportive and caring hugs of support. DDD

everywoman

Good for you!! Since I have been staying with Mr. Sexy, I have not missed living with my adult children. difficult child is still with his dad---and Jana is living in the storage bulding (apt) where I have my furniture store (LOL). She enjoys her privacy, and I enjoy the company of my guy!

susiestar

Roll With It
WONDERFUL!!!!

I am glad you are able to have your house back to you, Tony and Billy. It must be a lot more fun, esp as you don't have to be ocnfronted by their expenses and lack of work to pay them, Know what I mean??

I hope that you will make them call before coming over, and if they start telling you how to spend your money or what to do with anything that you show them to door and let it hit them in the tushie. Maybe now when Keyana comes over it will be less raising the child and more Gma and Gpa spoiling the child. The dynamic is just different when the parents are not there!

Steely

What an awesome Mother's Day present to you!!! (And you to Mandy). So happy for you, I know how long this has been a priority for you - now - its yours!!! YAY!

DammitJanet

Seems like Cory is making friends with his neighbors...he just called and they are having a cookout. What is hilarious is that they live right behind a police station! LMAO

Star*

call 911........call 911
Many songs -------MANY songs crossed my mind.....but THIS one? Tha bomb baba.......
http://www.youtube.com/embed/yu_vCPiQK4A

OH it's the weekend -
I'm off the deep end
Think about freakin'
We moving like Barney

And now? You can! Go Janet Get yer freak on - Go Ton......A......move it like Barney!

For a big purple dinosaur he got some bad moves now! ba bo bo chu!

lovemysons

Cool Janet!
That was really nice of you and husband to pay deposit and First month rent...I know you'll enjoy the peace and quiet. We are down to just one young adult living in our house and he's not even ours lol. He'll be moving out this summer and then it's just husband and I...oh yaaaaa!!! Laundry dishes and dinner for 2. I really think I can handle it! Lol

Congrats,
Tammy

Too funny about the police station.

klmno

It sound like you had a great weekend- both for short term fun and long term peace!! Good for you- it's been a long time coming!!