Don't slight my board friends!!

donna723

Abbey, forget the sporks. The holes they make are too small and they'd know it was you that did it!

Here's a little hint that I picked up during 22 years of working in a prison: A couple of D-cell batteries (or a bar of soap) dropped down into a tube sock will make quite the impression on someone ... remember that scene in "Brave Heart"? Just tell him that one of your 'imaginary friends' told you how to do that!

Just kidding! Well, maybe not ...

Steely

OMG Abbey.........I am so mad for you right now!!!!
It is a dang good thing I am so flipping far away or I might have taken over and upgraded to a fork over this incident.:mad:
Imaginary or not, I might haunt him with that comment:(

everywoman

You know I always wondered if I was just a figment of my own imagination. Please thank him for me===but wait, I don't exist so how can I thank him----now I'm even more confused.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ok...stomach hurting laughing right now. Let's see...

We've got a few who want to be invisible and reinvent themselves...

We've got one who is inside the system and telling me who to completely impale a person with batteries and a sock...

We've upgraded to forks...

We've got Ninja stars thrown at the appropriate angle...

oh, such angles to think about.

The spork idea is good. They'd know it was me. I would *never* use a FORK.

You guys have a great holiday. :D I will try my best to be invisible too.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well that DOES it. I'm sending Ahole a card. :tongue:

~I have no proof that flying sauc....no I've seen those
~I have no proof that big foot........aw yea that one time in the woods

~I have no proof that Santa - no in the grocery re: icecream and this morning at Dennys - (really)

I've never sent them a card and I know THEY exist. :laugh:

So yeah poopey head - you got a card commin....

donna723

Abbey, dear ... you don't impale them with batteries in a sock - you grab it by the open end and swing it around until it connects with one of their body parts!

klmno

Let's be careful here- and remember- the goal is NOT to get Abbey arrested for assault. Ok- Abbey- let us know your plan and we'll try to form a defense for you.....Unless, of course, everything is just a figment of my imagination...

Andy

Army of invisible Warrior Moms unite!

Ready? O.K. To Abbey's then.

Not sure how to get there? Follow the snow!

Which house is hers? Watch for the snowman that looks like a real life man.

What to bring? You difficult children

Why? Because after an hour with the combination of our difficult children, no way will Abbey's husband ever say we are invisible again.

Andy

P.s. While Abbey's husband enjoys our kids for awhile, we will party inside - get the hot coco going Abbey! Everyone bring a dish to pass!

Don't forget LOUD music - need to drown out Abbey's husband's yells for help!

F

flutterbee

klmno said:
Ok- Abbey- let us know your plan and we'll try to form a defense for you

I don't think we need to form a defense. I think when 4,000 imaginary friends show up, they will definitely agree that whatever it was, was justifiable.

mstang67chic

Going Green
husband has 2 drills....I'll bring 'em both. Quicker that way.

And Star will be sending him a card???? :rofl: The guy won't know what hit him cause the big guns just came out!!!!

I've got a name for him too but can't print it here. It would most definately get censored but it's a good one! LOL