Dr. James Sutton

pasajes4

I came across his website Docspeak.com. I will not go into much detail. I have been implementing his ideas/techniques for the last 48 hours. OMG it is freaking amazing. Not perfect but huge. My difficult child has done what he is supposed to do at home. Yes, he became a little mouthy but he DID it. This man has been in my backyard this whole time. He lives less than 30 miles from me.

buddy

I came across his website Docspeak.com. I will not go into much detail. I have been implementing his ideas/techniques for the last 48 hours. OMG it is freaking amazing. Not perfect but huge. My difficult child has done what he is supposed to do at home. Yes, he became a little mouthy but he DID it. This man has been in my backyard this whole time. He lives less than 30 miles from me.

So what specifically are you doing????? Do share, smile......

DS3

I actually signed up for his newsletter a couple of months ago. Guy has some great advice. He just composed some articles and emailed them to me. I have yet to read through them (time being what it is an all), but I was planning on sharing if I saw something good. :)

buddy

I actually signed up for his newsletter a couple of months ago. Guy has some great advice. He just composed some articles and emailed them to me. I have yet to read through them (time being what it is an all), but I was planning on sharing if I saw something good. :)

please do :choir:

pasajes4

Go on his website and check out his free ebook on changing behaviors. Just doing that little step has made a really big difference around here so far. There is much less stress for me and in turn less for him. difficult child is not sure what is going on. I can see the wheels turning trying to figure out what mom is up to. For my kiddo, trying to figure out and undo me is the biggest thrill he has.