drama drama and yup a little bit more

Jena

but it's my life so why wouldnt' there be right??? :)

so................... difficult child is non orthostatic today i'm happy to say yay difficult child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

easy child well she's another story. called me today another freaking out call how neighbor's at our door cursing her out, crying and currently in a closet while on phone with-me. immature you think??? she need help?? YUP

so i said ok why?? and why are you calling me and not your stepfather who is in the same state as you??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

she is letting the big dog out with-o a leash to run each day as opposed to walking him. told her collar him up or he's going to shelter tmrw husband will take him. told her DO NOT CALL ME IN EMERGENCY CALL HIM. she's super immature needs help so when i'm done with this kid gotta go home and fix that one next.

so,, dog either bit the neighbor or damaged property. all which could of been avoided had she had him leashed. letting a 100lb. dog run neighborhood NOT ACCEPTABLE.

so woman's wrong bigtime. told husband go there tmrw. talk to woman tell her not to threaten our kid again and see what dog's done. handle it from there.

they all got way too used to me doing absolutely everything and their all at a loss. my stepdaughter told me last night how long will you be gone i miss you and love you. p.s. she's only with-us 2 daysa week.

what can i say? their the ones that will give me the heart attack not difficult child and here.

H

HaoZi

I have to laugh. Doesn't it feel nice to be missed and know you're needed? Maybe they'll appreciate you more once you get back. One can hope, right?

susiestar

Roll With It
I hope that no one was hurt by the dog. I can understand why the woman was upset, but you are right that threatening a kid is not acceptable.

Isn't this the kid who thinks she is all grown up and can handle everything so you should stay out of her business? Esp with the ex boyfriend (hoep he is still ex!), sneaking out, etc...? She is all adult when it comes to that but she cannot call her stepdad or the cops when someone is at the door threatening her? Or handle taking the dog out on a leash every night? Gee, and she wonders why you think you need to approve her bfs and know where she is when she goes out, lol!!

This may be a great thing for her and husband too - they have to learn to cope with-o you to do everything!!!!!!! Sit back, ask what they think they should do to handle whatever, and chuckle to yourself. getting upset won't help them and won't help you, so try to find the humor (c'mon, with your sense of humor you should be able to do that pretty easy!).

I am thrilled to hear that difficult child is doing better!! This means her heart rate and blood pressure are the same when she sits, stands or is in bed, right?

Jena

yes she is still orthostatic in the a.m. yet i can now see a steady increase of improvement day 9 was our number!! so she's been even all day. and soon i bet she'll be ok in a.m. also. we'll see how ortho's go tonight. they check again in a bit.

she even asked to go to school today for afternoon also and was able to walk there! HUGE!

i did get upset over the easy child thing. it's upsetting that she is so immature, it's stressful to hear this stuff and yea saying what do you think u should do doesn't work for husband or her. i text husband how to handle dog situation tmrw. text easy child a few things of her own. it's hard she was depressed when i left if you guys remember. this is the real reason why we hospitalized where we did first time. there alot of dynamics here. easy child has been hurting for years over living with difficult child and all her problems. now the climactic mom left the state with "her" LOL. see my point?? :)

i'm just going to play it fast and lose and see how it all shakes out lol. new Jen motto and NO i havent' taken a xanax today lol

Jena

nothing else i can do. and by the way my dog hasn't come home yet 4 hours later. so i may be one less dog when i return home.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Jena. CALL ANIMAL CONTROL!!! (Or have husband do it!) you CANNOT have a big, aggressive dog running loose. You are wide open to lawsuits and other nastiness.

Jena

husband got dog. he's handling neighbors, all is contained on that front!! lol....... oh man and the tails continue :)

DDD

Jena, lol, your last post reminds me of what was considered to be hysterically funny back in the l940's. "You're a poet and don't even know it because....your feet are Longfellows!" Boy did my little friends and I think that was the cleverest joke in the world. :bravo: DDD