Drinks all around!! whoot whoot.....

mog

Yeah I got a job!!! Thank you Lord!!!!
Lets all meet here tomorrow at 5:15 for a nice cold refreshing drink shall we?
I started Monday and so far so good. I like it--I still need to learn the computer system that they use but once I do that I can prove myself to them and move ahead. I have 13 years experience in the field so as soon as I learn the computer I will feel so much more at ease. The Dr. is really laid back which is nice because it seems like I have worked for every stressed out Dr in our area. Poor guys --I don't mean any of them any disrespect but they need to chill out or they are going to have heart attack at early ages.

We are going to see difficult child this weekend -going to rent a car IF ours is still not trustworthy.

easy child has a job interview so please say a prayer that it will work out for her and her school schedule.

Thanks to all ---remember drinks all around at 5:15 k:cheers:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd like a boozy milkshake, sugar free, not too much whipped cream, 1% milk, in a new glass, with a bendy straw, pink if you have it -purple if not, no cherry, not real frothy, but thick, no lumps....lot's of ice and on a napkin that isn't saturated, preferably a leather coaster, and a side of sliced strawberries cut lenghtwise.

Thank you!