Duckie was soooo nervous...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by tiredmommy, Dec 11, 2011.

1. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

that she was shaking during her All-County Orchestra audition yesterday, but she did great! She scored a 98%, which translates to an A+!!!!!

So, I get to spend my birthday at the All-County Music Festival. :)

2. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Wonderful! Big congrats to Duckie!

:bravo:

3. tiredmommy

Thanks, Donna. She's worked so very hard; practicing almost everyday since school started. She's really starting to see the value of hard work and dedication. I'm glad we found out tonight because she had a hard time sleeping Friday because of the audition and last night because she was convinced she did horribly. (She's actually snoring lightly right now!)

4. buddy

buddy New Member

Oh yeah Duckie! That is just wonderful. I get all choked up when any of the kids in my family have concerts or dance recitals etc. Just love it.

I'm glad you had a nice time. I am sure she is really proud of herself. What a fun thing to do together.

applause applause.... luv, Buddy

5. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Way to go, Duckie!

6. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Awesome! Way to go Duckie!!!!!

7. LittleDudesMom

LittleDudesMom Well-Known Member Staff Member

Way to go Duckie! I fear mom will have to leave the board since there doesn't appear to be a trace of difficult child in you anymore!

Sharon

8. tiredmommy

Um... not so fast, LDM! There's still plenty of difficult child in her, she's just learning to use her powers for good and not evil (sometimes).

9. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

LDM -- you may have a point about Duckie, but it says absolutely NOTHING about TiredMommy! :rofl:

10. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

Way to go Duckie - so proud of you. That is quite an accomplishment :)