DWTS.....4/23

jbrain

Hi,
I am hoping that Laila, Joey and Apollo end up as the final three. I think they are the best dancers. I think Billy Ray needs to go soon but at least I don't hate him anymore like I did the first week. Ian is okay but needs to improve--he hasn't really made any significant progress since the beginning. I like John because he is entertaining but I think his time is about up.

At this point I don't really have a favorite among the 3 that I think are the best, think they all have a chance at winning and they are all good dancers.

I sure am glad this show is on--it is a nice escape on Monday nights! Does anyone know if So You Think You Can Dance will be on this summer?

Jane

Lothlorien

jbrain....So you think you can dance starts on May 30th.

In looking up the above, I saw some interesting tidbits about our little miss sunshine, Heather. Apparently she skipped out of town right after the show ended instead of doing the usual appearances and stiffed Jimmy Kimmel and the View. Apparently, she's also not happy with Barbara, because she enlightened the American public on her "fundraising" and how some things were just bogus. No wonder America doesn't like her. We even made her cry! Boo Hoo!

jbrain

Hi,
I am out of the loop about Heather--only really know she and Paul are divorcing and it is messy. So, fill me in!!! A little juicy gossip never hurt anyone...
Jane