DWTS anybody else sorry that Brandy was eliminated?

DDD

She seemed to be trying harder than anyone and was awesome Monday night. I find that I do enjoy watching Bristol as she improves but as nice and as cute as she is I feel sorry that Brandy is out and she's in. I'm not a Maxx fan, lol, but in my humble opinion he and his partner earned the finals. DDD

shellyd67

I haven't been a faithful watcher of DWTS but I have caught an episode here and there. in my humble opinion Brandy did an excellent job. I did catch it Monday night and she was on fire ! I was shocked when I read online this morning she was eliminated. I guess Jennifer Grey will be the champ ???? :surprise:

witzend

I haven't been a faithful watcher of DWTS but I have caught an episode here and there. in my humble opinion Brandy did an excellent job. I did catch it Monday night and she was on fire ! I was shocked when I read online this morning she was eliminated. I guess Jennifer Grey will be the champ ???? :surprise:

I'm sorry, but this game is rigged from the outside. Jennifer Grey will not be the champ, just as the best dancer didn't stay this week.

KTMom91

I watch DWTS faithfully, and am absolutely stunned that Brandy was eliminated. Yes, Kyle and Bristol have both improved, however, the top two should be Jennifer and Brandy. They are the best dancers.

DammitJanet

I dont think it is rigged. It is half judges scores and half viewers votes. Now I know everyone is up at arms saying that the Tea Party is somehow messing up the voting system but the only way they can do that is if they have convinced loads of people who are Tea Partyers who didnt watch DWTS's before to vote for Bristol instead of anyone else. You only have so many votes per voting method each week. Its not like Idol where you can mass dial.

If you want your favorite to win...vote!
Use all your phone lines...cell, house, hubby's cell...lol. Vote using all your email addresses too. Thats 5 votes per method.

I am a Derek fan. I vote using my phone, Tony's phone, Billy's phone, Cory's phone, and two email addy's. I could do more email addy's but that would just be going a bit far...lol. I just use mine and get Billy to use his and vote.

witzend

I dont think it is rigged. It is half judges scores and half viewers votes. Now I know everyone is up at arms saying that the Tea Party is somehow messing up the voting system but the only way they can do that is if they have convinced loads of people who are Tea Partyers who didnt watch DWTS's before to vote for Bristol instead of anyone else. You only have so many votes per voting method each week. Its not like Idol where you can mass dial.

If you want your favorite to win...vote!
Use all your phone lines...cell, house, hubby's cell...lol. Vote using all your email addresses too. Thats 5 votes per method.

I am a Derek fan. I vote using my phone, Tony's phone, Billy's phone, Cory's phone, and two email addy's. I could do more email addy's but that would just be going a bit far...lol. I just use mine and get Billy to use his and vote.

The email system is vulnerable, and people are voting 300 times each. Even if you're "only" voting 5 times each week it's cheating. Res Ipsa Loquitor.

http://jezebel.com/5691445/how-palin-conservatives-are-cheating-the-dwts-voting-system

Nancy

I was shocked and very disappointed. I don't think I can watch this show anymore unless they change the voting. It's no longer what it was deesigned to be. The best dancer does not win. Brandy and Jennifer deserve to be the finalists. I would have been happy with either one winning.

So that I don't get into trouble by starting a politcal discussion I won't say anymore.

Nancy

svengandhi

I think it depends on what you're looking for in the show. I feel it's unfair to take people who have never danced a step in their lives (e.g. Bristol, Kurt Warner) and put them up against people who dance for a living (e.g., Jennifer Grey, Donny Osmond, Nicole whatever from last year). If the test is who has improved the most, then Bristol deserves a shot. If the test is who is the best dancer regardless then those who start out with the skills will always prevail.

The last and only person I ever voted for was Buzz Aldrin because he's a true American icon.

DammitJanet

How is the email system vulnerable towards any one person more than any other person? I still dont see how a normal citizen could vote 300 times. Number one, the time limit is 30 minutes after the show. Well...they do let you start during the show so I guess you could say you get 2 hours total. And how is voting 5 times cheating? Thats the number of votes they give you after they get down to 5 contestants. 5 votes per phone line or email address.

I dont want Bristol to win...I really dont. I am a Derek fan from as long as he has been on the show. I will be sorely disappointed if he doesnt win.

I also think its a shame that they put people with no dance experience up with people who have dance experience. I thought originally that wasnt supposed to be the idea but I guess that changed. I think it should be maybe 3 sessions. One where there are people who have danced before in some form or fashion, some just famous celebs...my preference would be all sports stars...lol, then one would be famous people over age 55 because expecting those to compete against a 22 year old is just crazy.