DWTS shocker!

Kathy813

Staff member
I didn't see any other threads so I thought I would start one.

Fellow DWTS fans, where you as shocked last night as I was??

Sabrina might have had an off night on Monday but she was still way better than most of the others. I can't believe she got the lowest votes!

I guess my new favorites are Mel & Maks and Helio & Julianne.

~Kathy

DammitJanet

Kathy...I know. I was so shocked I think I swallowed half a bag of my M&M's...lol.

I dont know what happened except maybe everyone was so sure that everyone else was voting for her that they voted for someone else to keep them on. Sigh.

I really expected it to be her and either Helio or Mel in the finals. I think the world is shocked. You could have knocked the judges over with a feather to see the ones in the red last night.

I know that if something happens and anyone drops out, it wouldnt surprise me for them to bring her back. Im not knocking Jane Seymour or Marie Osmond but they are not even in Sabrina's league.

'Chelle

You could have knocked ME over with a feather. I love Jane Seymour, but she doesn't have it when it comes to the latin dances. She's very elegant, but can't quite do the steamy well enough. If I'd have said, in dancing ability, that Marie, Jenny and Jane should be with next to go, with Cameron the next. I'd have thought Mel, Sabrina and Helio would be the last 3 standing. Just points out how fan base can be more important than ability.

Lothlorien

I was quite surprised too. I thought Jane and Marie would have ended up in the bottom. Jane's good, but not as good as the others and her jive stunk! Marie has improved, but isn't in the league of the others either. She looks great now. She lost quite a bit of weight.

Star*

call 911........call 911
As with MOST ballroom competitions....it's what the judges like

I agree Jayne is a little Stiff....but WHO could not like Marie Osmond I mean....COME ON! Sabrina's okay, and I like the fact (VERY MUCH) that a larger girl can get up there and move.

It's any ones guess at this point.

DDD

It sure was a shocker. Remember a few years back that wonderful
singer that got eliminated on American Idol. This was in the
same category of "jaw dropped". I would assume that Marie will
go next.........but who knows! DDD

tinamarie1

I actually cried!! I love Sabrina! And to watch her and her partner just holding each other on the dance floor. *sigh*
easy child says that she has heard rumors that Sabrina and her partner are romatically involved. After watching them last night at the end, I kinda wonder if that may be true?
Tina :tissue:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Guess the votes just weren't there. I was totally shocked because I thought she would be the winner.....now I don't know who will win.....

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I was so sad to see Sabrina go... :sad: I yelled so loudly that my fuzzbutts all started barking :cool-dog: (and I have 4 this week because I'm also watching my brother's dog) so we really made a lot of noise.

I was so sure it would be Sabrina and Helio in the finals. :tissue:

I'm such a romantic that if she found some romance that would make me feel better :flower: about this whole thing...

Suz

4sumrzn

Shocked...yep...shocked! The girl can move! I liked her from the first show & she only got better! Suz....my fuzzbutts were all confused & yapping at me too. Oh...if the romance is brewing, that's OK...just wish they were still there DANCING! :thumbsdown:

jbrain

I recorded the show last night as I have rehearsals for my group I sing with on Tuesday nights. When I came to work this morning I was in costume as a lovechild sort of hippie and I exclaimed to my co-worker what a beautiful day it was and she said, "well, you are not going to think it's so beautiful when you find out who was eliminated last night." Normally I don't let her tell me what happened before I watch my tape but I couldn't bear to watch it knowing I was going to be cruelly shocked so I asked who went and was so shocked! What is wrong with these people voting (or not voting--I am guilty of that)? I loved Sabrina and thought she could very well win the whole thing. I am really disappointed. I can only imagine how shocked the judges must have been.