Dwts

DDD

As much as I was hoping that Monica would be retained, I think the vote was correct on the eliminations. Watching the hard work and determination that Monica showed and her poignant comments about never having had the chance to be a "girly girl" since her life was based on athletic prowess......I somehow hoped she would get one more week
as a reward for trying so hard.

Who should go next? Good question, DDD. LOL!

'Chelle

Oh I agree with you there Mbunny, Jason is just mmmmmmmmmmm yummy. And he's learning to dance too LOL. Mario can dance well and all, but is it just me or does he have an EGO problem, as his is very large to carry around?

The people to go were the ones I thought would, though sometimes the voting has surprised me. The thing that does surprise me are those who are shocked at how well Kristi does, and/or call her a ringer. I mean figure skating is a bit like dancing on ice. Once she would get past the flat feet and other skating habits, of course she'd be a natural. She has balance, fluidity, gracefulness, physically fit, precise timing, used to learning choreography - it would have shocked me if she couldn't dance. Looks like she needs get past a littley shyness to get into the "hot passionate" part of the latin dances tho.

meowbunny

I loved Jason's comment that it was all his partner and he seemed so sincere when he said it. That was so sweet!!! As to Mario -- YUCK. Yes, he can dance but I totally agree on the ego. As to Kristi, anyone who thought she wouldn't be able to dance needs a new brain or two (sorry). I can't imagine how many hours were spent on a dance floor working on the choreograph of her skating. Definitely a ringer in my mind.

janebrain

I thought the votes were right--I really liked Monica's personality but she was the most awkward dancer. I thought either the comedian or the magician should go (can't remember their names) so that turned out okay. I do hate to see anyone go though--there is no one I "hate" this season.
Jane

Sondar

Count me in as another Jason lover. Mario is, um, v-e-r-y self-confident and he is fun to watch on the dance floor. He just doesn't have a shred of humility, which we like! And Kristi is amazing. They will be the top 3 (I think).

KTMom91

This is an interesting group this season. There's no one I love well enough to vote for no matter what (like Jerry Rice) but no one I hate either. I think the right people went home this time, since neither one of them could dance. I feel sorry for Julianne, because I don't think Adam Carolla is taking this seriously.

Lothlorien

Adam Corrolla is just annoying. I've never liked him.
I like Jason too. Kristi is pretty amazing.

Does anyone else think that Pricilla is strarting to look like Joan Rivers???

DDD

LOL, Loth! I made an "unkind" post that I thought Priscilla must have used Michael Jacksons surgeon......:whiteflag: BUT.....:sad-very: I read in the paper that Priscilla was one of a number of celebrities who were duped by a
suave, charming man who "posed" as a plastic surgeon and then used
silicon injections and messed up numerous faces. The man turned out to be an MD impostor and law suits are flying.

Now I feel guilty. If she was a victim then she deserves sympathy.
Right?

Truthfully I have been amazed at her determination and fluidity (is that a word??). She is 62. I am going to be 68. There is NO way that I could
perform as well as she does AND losing forty pounds wouldn't make me
that brave or graceful. :laughing:

I really enjoy watching DWTS. DDD