DWTS

'Chelle

Don't see a post, and I was wondering - did anyone else besides Bruno find Jenny Garth's rhumba sexy and romantic? It left me rather flat, I didn't think there was much sexy chemistry in that dance at all, and it didn't rate the marks they gave it. Opinions?

I think Mel B will probably have this year, unless the fans vote to keep someone else in thinking she'll have lots of other votes. Their paso doble was wonderful, but what the heck is with the music. The choices of music in this show sometimes just leaves me puzzled.

Lothlorien

Actually, I liked her waltz that the judges weren't that happy with. I thought that dance was great.

Mel was fantastic in that Paso! Holy cow!

Marie's first dance was great. I can't believe she got all 10's! Wow!

Still liking Helio a lot. I hope he's in the finals with Mel. I think they are the best two, now that Sabrina is gone.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Marie surprised me last night- I thought she was adorable with that first dance.

Jane looked STIFF AS A BOARD to me.

I loved one of Jennie's dances but can't tell you which one now.

There's an announcement on AOL that Sabrina and her partner are indeed an item and madly in love! :flower:

I think the judges are really hard on Helio. I think he's fantastic.

Suz

DDD

Isn't Jenny the blond who dances with the young blond guy? If so
I thought she did an AWESOME job of acting romantic and sexy. I
would bet money that he makes her queasy when he is in contact
with her. Hmmmm...have you figured out that he gives me the creeps? LOL

Marie is not my favorite but I thought she was outstanding in
her first number last night...really outstanding. DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">have you figured out that he gives me the creeps? </div></div>

Good to know that we won't be fighting over the same men in the old age home, DDD. He's not Richard, but I think Derek is adorable. Of course I don't spend much time looking at his face. :rofl:

Suz

tinamarie1

I always wish that Jenny would make passionate eye contact with- her partner, but it never happens. Several episodes back, she said during their rehearsal that she really has a hard time being sexy with- him because he is so young. Remember that...I think he brought his mom in too?
I heart Helio....and Marie just cause shes Marie and adorable.

'Chelle

Maybe that's what it is tinamarie. I don't think she danced poorly or anything, I just never sense any "sexual" or romantic tension or "passion" between the two of them, in the dance sense. I've been a Helio fan from the beginning, and sometimes I think the judges are harder on him than some of the others.