DWTS's All Stars...includes Bristol Palin ???????

DDD

Just read the announcement for their next show. Hmmmm. I get some of the choices but not all of them. LOL DDD

DazedandConfused

I like that Drew is competing. Will he be partnered with Cheryl again???

Bristol? Eh! She wasn't that good before, but I'll watch with an open mind.

Looking forward to watching Helio and Apolo. They are for sure going to have different partners since Julianne has her singing and movie career.

Should be interesting.

KTMom91

I'm looking forward to it. I think the All Stars will be fun to watch since everyone scored so high in their original season. I was never a big Kirstie Alley fan, and I'm definitely not a Bristol fan, but I guess with her reality show not getting the expected ratings, she has to do something else.

DDD

Til the day I pass on, lol, I will never forget Drew and Cheryl. Geez...Ride em cowboy! DDD :youarehot:

witzend

I hope they have really worked the kinks out of their voting system before Bristol gets on again.

FWIW, Bristol is a lot of things, but she is not and will never be a "star".

Kathy813

Staff member
Well, since Bristol's reality show failed due to low ratings, maybe there won't be the same block voting for her this time. I think her time may be up as a reality star.

I like the rest of the contestants. I am looking forward to the all-star season.

~Kathy

DammitJanet

Have they decided who the last three are gonna be? Last thing I heard they were still looking.

And what about my beloved American idol? Im so devastated! I cant believe Jennifer left. I can see Steven Tyler leaving because he is getting Arrowsmith back together but Jennifer? NO! So now it leaves just Randy and I have heard rumors that he wants to leave. Who is gonna be the judges? I personally think they should let the former winners be the judges, would that be a hoot?

witzend

I just wonder how Bristol will keep from losing weight to keep up the pretense that she gained weight last time because she was in such incredible shape that rehearsals and performances was "taking her activity level down". She either sat on the floor in a pose while her very talented partner danced around her, or that poor guy dragged her around the stage like a sack of cement. It should have been called "Dancing With People We're Inexplicably Attracted To".

I'd like to see her voted off first this time. It's the only thing that could make me smile about her participation in anything.

witzend

Janet, how I feel about the Palins is not actually how I feel about Republicans. I was prepared to vote for John McCain in 2006-2007, and changed my mind for reasons that should be obvious. But I will never feel anything but disgust for him for having foisted this family of misfits on our nation. He should have known better.

But this kind of ties in to the other threads about "reality shows". When Bristol was on DWTS, there were sites dedicated to how to game the system and keep her on the show. Hundreds of people bragged each time the show was on that they had "voted for B 300 times tonight, so I guess I can go to bed now." That doen't even include all of the people who did that and didn't brag about it.

She was an embarrassment in so many ways. She's still an embarrassment. Girlfriend needs to get a job.

DammitJanet

I dont know how they do that with DWTS. They have a max call limit from each phone number and email address. You would have to either have a whole lot of phones, a whole lot of email addy's or lots of quarters to stand around and go from pay phone to pay phone like somewhere in a bus terminal or train station because I think they would catch on if the same number was calling. I wish AI would go to voting the way other reality shows do it. 10 votes or 5 votes per phone number or email address. Now I have 3 phone numbers in this house and at least that many active emails. So I could vote a number of times but not enough to sway the vote.