Rotsne

Banned
Some years back the head of our health care deparment for more than 17 years published his memoirs.

When AIDS first came into public awareness we had a lot of campains telling people how dangerous it was. He revealed that our government hide the fact that AIDS are only common in narrow target groups, because they knew that people would be less reluctant to give money if they knew that. In fact he stated that it was the present heath care minister and one of the leading politians who was behind the strategy because they both lived in same-sex marriages. They have - of course - denied that they voted for this strategy because they would get more money to protect and benefit their own preferred group.

Today our efforts are targeted against these groups which are:

1) People having sex using the rear end.
2) People who are drug abusers and share needles.

While we don't give drugs for free, needles are given for free in order to reduce the spread of the disease. Getting AIDS by a blow job would demand a wound in the mouth or the male body part.

I have always told my daughter that blow jobs are quite selfish. Would the boyfriend return the favor? Properly not in most cases.

(The book is written by Palle Juul-Jensen and called "In the service of the State". Unfortunately it is only published in Danish.)

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
On the subject of behavior and self esteem, I was inadvertently given two very powerful gifts from my relatives, both not meant as gifts at all:

I watched my once suave, ivy league educated father get out of his vehicle, stagger over to his apartment building and publicly urinate on the wall of his domicile, drunk again! I decided that I would never stoop that low and let alcohol get the better of me.

When I was thirteen I overheard my male cousin having a discussion with his male friends about the availability of his girlfriend "do you want her? I'm done with her!". They were talking about this human being as if she were a used pair of tennis shoes! I decided then and there that no male would EVER be able to talk about me that way.