easy child and difficult child got me

Jena

a beautiful pink bag, it's huge and i love it! for my birthday which is monday.

easy child has been working as you all know, and also made a whole lotta money on her own birthday. so we went shopping for bathing suits today and i saw this big pink bag a guess bag i think. I'm so not into names or anything most bags i own are no more than 20 bucks on sale at jc penny. well we left store and we got outside and easy child said difficult child and i have to run in to grab something quick. i said oh ok. difficult child actually went which is huge for her they've been spending alot of time together lately.

so, out they come with this bag. it's kinda sweet my first real gift purchased with her hard earned money. it's touching and i took a picture of it. i plan on making her an entire book of memories (not just her baby book) with stuf and that will be in there. yup goofy i know.

dont' get me wrong the clay gifts and paintings and all have been great for 16 years but the bag's kinda cool lol. i love PINK!!

Andy

Oh for cool! It really is a special day when your daughter uses her own money to buy you something. Another step towards independence for her even though she doesn't know it.

Jena

i know, too cute. i just had to share that with-you guys........since you've been on the easy child journey with me too :)

M

ML

Aww that is so cool. I'm glad difficult child was part of it. You're so lucky have daughters. I love shopping for deals with my mom.

susiestar

Roll With It
How wonderful! Her first purchase of a gift with money she earned at a job! This is something HUGE, in my opinion. Extra special gift because she knows you like pink.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Very sweet! I know I almost cried on Mother's Day when easy child actually used her own $ to buy me a present and told me she loved me.