easy child and difficult child

Jena

well, i had to share...... i made a big dinner tonight, easy child's friend came over after her nursing class and had dinner with-us, a few bumps with easy child during yet nothing too bad.... than we had cake.

we were celebrating her hopefully never stealing again..... :)

so her friend this girl i like whose a good kid straight etc. said we should take difficult child out to buy gum or something she'd be so happy.

so off they went in her car. yes i'm breathing..... easy child went into stereo took difficult child's favorite cd and off they went to go buy some gum and walk through a drug store in town together.

just thought it was cute, difficult child was so excited her whole face lit up. yea one of those mom moments after the last 2 mos of hell here that made me smile ear to ear. :)

Jena

thanks guys....... yes she came back in one piece and just so elated her sister wanted to spend time with her. man it brought a tear to my eyes after all these two have gone through. yea road ahead will be long it's one good night, yet i'll take it gladly. get this next week easy child is going to bring difficult child to the zoo! dare i say it?? OmG! i thought after court today she'd turn again, yet i think in some small way the therapist was right she needed me to back her yet again......

when i betrayed easy child i have no clue, nor does the therapist yet she felt that way about me. still digging ofcourse to find out why.....

so difficult child's excited about the zoo next week with-easy child and her friend. hope it comes to pass :)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm hoping the zoo happens, too. It will mean so much for difficult child.

I'm glad you had a nice, peaceful evening!

Andy

That is soooooo nice! I love watching when difficult child and Diva get along and wondering why they can't do this ALWAYS! So, so special when the older one will do something with/for the younger one.