easy child and her Bowling Team...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by lovemysons, Apr 14, 2009.

1. lovemysons

lovemysons Well-Known Member

Hi All,
    Just wanted to share easy child's 1st place in state bowling accomplishment.

easy child has been bowling for around 6 years now. She currently has a 206 average, I believe, and last year had her first 300 game.

The college coaches can't talk to her personally until she is a Senior (next year) but they are already coming to her games/tournaments and taking note of her accomplishments. They DO talk to husband though and it is looking like easy child will end up with a full ride scholarship. They don't have "full rides" for the guys I don't believe...has something to do with making the playing field even for girls since there's football, baseball, basketball, etc for the guys.

Here is a picture husband getting his beard shaved as he promised the girls he would shave it off if they came in first place in state, lol.

I'm so proud of my easy child...she's gonna go far!
  2. eekysign

eekysign New Member

As I bowl a 90-100 average (if I'm lucky!!), I am amazed at what your little girl has accomplished. You've gotta be so proud.

/bad, bad, bad at bowling ;)
  3. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

that's awesome.

one of the guys i work with used to be a pro bowler. he's pretty cool and tells some neat stories. and blows us all away when we do our little rec leagues. lol

4. Andy

Andy Active Member

For awesome! Way to Go!
  5. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Way To Go easy child. I know you are proud of her. More important I know that she has worked hard at her sport and is proud of herself. It is so important that kids find a passion that they can pursue and be successful at. It makes all the difference in their lives.
  6. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

I hoover so bad at bowling...I'm happy if I break 80 and ecstatic if I hit 100! LOL I even hoover at bowling on Wii!
  7. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I bet he'll never make THAT bet again - lol....haha....too funny.

I am so proud of your little girl!!!!!!! WAY TO GO KIDDO -

Auntie Star
    (the not so good bowler auntie)