easy child and her Bowling Team...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by lovemysons, Apr 14, 2009.

1. lovemysons

lovemysons Well-Known Member

Hi All,
    Just wanted to share easy child's 1st place in state bowling accomplishment.

easy child has been bowling for around 6 years now. She currently has a 206 average, I believe, and last year had her first 300 game.

The college coaches can't talk to her personally until she is a Senior (next year) but they are already coming to her games/tournaments and taking note of her accomplishments. They DO talk to husband though and it is looking like easy child will end up with a full ride scholarship. They don't have "full rides" for the guys I don't believe...has something to do with making the playing field even for girls since there's football, baseball, basketball, etc for the guys.

Here is a picture husband getting his beard shaved as he promised the girls he would shave it off if they came in first place in state, lol.
    http://www.hsgametime.com/dfw/share...rsports/stories/033009dnspobowl.853ecc88.html

I'm so proud of my easy child...she's gonna go far!
    Tammy

2. eekysign

eekysign New Member

As I bowl a 90-100 average (if I'm lucky!!), I am amazed at what your little girl has accomplished. You've gotta be so proud.

/bad, bad, bad at bowling ;)

3. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

that's awesome.

one of the guys i work with used to be a pro bowler. he's pretty cool and tells some neat stories. and blows us all away when we do our little rec leagues. lol

congrats!

4. Andy

Andy Active Member

:bravo::queen::congrats::woohoo::you_go_girl:

For awesome! Way to Go!

5. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Way To Go easy child. I know you are proud of her. More important I know that she has worked hard at her sport and is proud of herself. It is so important that kids find a passion that they can pursue and be successful at. It makes all the difference in their lives.

6. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Congratulations!!!!

I hoover so bad at bowling...I'm happy if I break 80 and ecstatic if I hit 100! LOL I even hoover at bowling on Wii!

7. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I bet he'll never make THAT bet again - lol....haha....too funny.

I am so proud of your little girl!!!!!!! WAY TO GO KIDDO -

Hugs
    Auntie Star
    (the not so good bowler auntie)