easy child begins her journey home from Africa-safe travel juju please!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Wow what a journey, almost exactly 24 hours from start to finish. Traffic to JFK was UN.BE.LIEV.ABLE! Took us four hours to get there, normally two hours. Her flight arrived an HOUR earlier than expected so her friends family stayed with her until we got there. Wasn't exactly how I imagined her homecoming in my head, but she's home and that's all I care about, safe, sound, healthy, and happy.

Thanks for all the prayers, thoughts, chicken liver dances, good juju and rattled beads, my girl is home! Yay!

buddy

my like wont click...so.... LIKE! Hope to hear some stories of her adventures now that she is safe at home....smile.

Jo,

I'm so happy for you, so glad your easy child is finally home!! What an adventure, a once in a lifetime sort of experience!! In spite of all the worry, etc., I bet the things she's learned about life in this five week trip will stick with her forever... Your easy child has a huge heart, and with this experience behind her, I believe she's going to go on to accomplish many wonderful things (without the drama of this trip). I know you must be extremely proud of her!! SFR