easy child called.

K

Kjs

The past three weeks he hasn't called me, returned calls, emails or text's.

Two weeks ago i asked him why and he jumped on me and said, "Well, nobody is sick, nobody is hurt are they!"

So, I haven't tried to get in touch. He called once to husband because he wanted something. Don't remember at the moment.

After all going on this week with difficult child, I managed to squeeze in 3 hours to sleep today. When i got up, there was a message on my cell. All he said was "call if you get this"

So, I call. He said he has no car. It died. (It is an older car) mechanic said it just died of old age, motor is shot.
His boss was on his way to bring him one of his cars so he could come home for work in this area. then he doesn't know. I asked him how much money he had for a car. he said $20...LOL...
He has been working this full time job for almost a year.

I told him he best ask his boss for a loan for a car, payroll deduction.

I then called the insurance and cancelled his policy. I just paid it and was going to ask for a check this weekend. It was due today.

Don't know what he is going to do. I cannot help him.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Looks like he should save for a bicycle or moped, would be heck in Wisconsin winter, but NOT YOUR problem......

DammitJanet

Oops...sometimes adult problems are rough.

This is one of those problems he will have to figure out on his own. He needs a car, he will have to figure out how to get one. There are tons of those Buy Here, Pay Here places around. He wont get the best car he will ever own but oh well. I cant tell you how many times we had to do that because it was all we could afford.

Growing up is a pain.

Sunlight

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kjs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't know what he is going to do. I cannot help him.</div></div>

very deep and insightful. same here for ant.

meowbunny

Well, he isn't sick, hurt or injured, is he? In that case, I guess the best you can do is give him some sympathy and hope he finds some sort of transportation. As we adults know, reality bites!

Good job in not diving in and trying to save him.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Kjs, he's 24 and he's a easy child. A cranky easy child maybe but a easy child, nevertheless.

Life is tough sometimes and this is one of those times. He'll figure something out.

Good for you for staying strong! :bravo:

Suz

K

Kjs

Well he has to drive 200 miles a day 3 or 4 days a week. My neice lives in the same town. She rents a 3 bedroom house.
I asked him to call his cousin and explain the situation. Maybe they could buy you one of thir cars for two months, maybe you could rent one of there rooms out (very cheap) and work enough to get a good carl

Instead, I believe he is using it for an excuse to quit.
Oh well. His life